Thursday, April 3, 2008

What A Woman Wants...

What a woman wants....photographically speaking of course...but really it doesn't matter as one's perception of one's self is colored by what others communicate to one either with a look, a word, or body language...

Or in more plain english...we are the sum of what we think we are and what others think we are...for the most part...

As an artist and a photographer, I feel the emotions, concerns, self-doubt and self deprecation
that many women feel...but then there are the strong types who exude self confidence...and they are a breath of fresh air in this sometimes stagnant world ! but I also enjoy helping the less than confident get to that point as well...

To all the women I have photographed, I simply say "thank you" for sharing of yourself and allowing me the privilege of capturing a part of you...It was an honor that I hope to continue to have and I look forward to many more interesting shoots...

I truly love my job and although it is called a job from a business perspective, I feel it is a joy and I look forward to it each day... 

2 comments: