Thursday, March 20, 2008

Our Love Story

Another sample of the finale of the DVD...

This follows the coverage of the reception and is a compilation of the events of the day. Every wedding is a special and one-of-a-kind event so even this "Love Story" only emphasizes the individuality of each.

I am currently working on a few music videos and modeling compilations as well as some works for some clients here in town. I will post some examples of those in the future...

Again, I am hoping to get some real feedback, some real suggestions, some real thoughts about how I could make these better...I do not claim to have a strangle hold on all creativity...everyone is creative in their own way and I would love to hear what you have to say...SO...If you love it, say it...if you hate it, say it....if you think it could be better...TELL ME HOW !!!!!   I promise that I am a humble artist / craftsman and would love comments...

Thanks,
Mo

ps Liquid has lead me into this blogging world and I still have much to learn but decided to bear a bit of my soul here....ha ha...

3 comments:

Liquid said...

Oh my gosh......beautiful, Mo, just simply beautiful!

Linda Jones Malonson said...

Welcome Mo ...

Looking forward to seeing some more of your work.

Linda Jones Malonson said...

Oh .. I forgot something. This bring tears to these old tired eyes. Beautiful song, and the mixture of black/white and color give it a classic look that will last a lifetime and beyond.

and I say yet again --- oh my you are indeed talent. Thanks for sharing this. Only two years huh ... some folks are just born with talent.