Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mo

Just an intro...let me say that I am a photographer and videographer by trade at present. I am also a retired band director of 27 years.  I still practice my trade and love as a musician from time to time, but spend more time with the camera and the computer these days.

I was introducted here by Liquid and appreciate her help and support.  I admire her photographic work and envy her wonderful eye for detail.  Hopefully, I will be able to learn from some of her examples and many more in the most interesting world of blogging...

Be patient as I attempt to figure out all the stuff this sofware and site will do...and I will welcome any help to make this an easier transition.

Mo



1 comment:

Chelle said...

Liquid is the girl to get you into the blogging world...isn't she such a beauty?
love your page so far and keep it coming...we will all support you.
From one Mississippi girl (Live in TN now but will always be a Mississippi girl at heart) to another...Good Luck Godspeed ahead!